19/06/2014 - Need help with a disciplinary or grievance at your workplace?

employmentcontractNo-one expects to experience problems at work. It might be due to something you have allegedly done or it might be a colleagues behaviour which is causing you grief.

Whatever the reason it could seriously affect your position or health at work. You could for example be summoned to a disciplinary or you may need to submit a grievance about someone else.

Solidarity trade union can help you in these situations as a trade union is the only outside body that can represent you in any official meeting.


If you are not already part of the union Solidarity runs a special service for non-members. If an employee needs help with a disciplinary and joins Solidarity they will can get quality advice but also, for the payment of a modest fee, physical representation too (see

If you need help at work then turn to Solidarity trade union!

How to Join

Solidarity trade union are proud to have helped workers, from whatever background, and from whatever industry, to obtain fairness at work. The Union will continue to help more employees as they grow. If workers find themselves in trouble at work they are urged to join Solidarity trade Union by going to

Alternatively, they can send a cheque for £96 for annual membership to or request a Standing Order Mandate form (£8 per month) from Solidarity Union, by post to Room 407, 12 South Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1DD or by e-mail [email protected] 

Ring Graham Williamson on 07970 455445and we can start to help.